Logo Design Contest!
THE DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED, ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS UNTIL APRIL 28th, 2017.
Calling all designers, artists, and history lovers – the Passaic County’s Department of Cultural & Historic Affairs invite you to submit a design for the Dey Mansion’s new logo. We are challenging the creative minds of all local artists!
We are looking for a logo that is simple, creative and memorable to assist us in branding our historic site – the opportunities are endless!
Here are some rules and general details about the logo design competition.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
· The logo must include the following elements: Dey Mansion, History, George Washington, and the American Revolution
· The Logo must not infringe on protected trademarks or protected artistic license.
· All submitted work must be original and not based on any pre-existing design.
· The logo should have no more than FOUR colors (colors are not required, black and white/grayscale will also be accepted)
· Logos can be designed in different medias i.e., photography, water color, paint, drawing, digital, etc.
· Each design must contain a description of no more than 200 words. A design without a description will not be accepted for the competition.
· The best logo will be awarded a cash prize of $300
· Maximum of three designs can be submitted by a person. Submitted designs must contain the original idea/creation of the designer.
· Logos should be submitted in AI or JPG formats; HOWEVER those submitted in different medias please mail or drop off entries at address below.
· The following information must be submitted with the logo: full name, organization/university affiliation (if any) and contact information. Mailing address, phone number and email(s) must be included.
· Submissions can be sent by email or mailed on a CD.
If you are choosing to submit via email, please indicated in your subject line: Dey Mansion Logo Contest Submission
Email : kellyr@PassaicCountyNJ.org
Subject: Dey Mansion Logo Contest Submission
Attn: Kelly Ruffel
199 Totowa Road
Wayne, NJ 07470
All entries will become the sole property of the County of Passaic and may be displayed on County websites, etc. furthermore, the artist gives Passaic County the full rights to use the winning logo in all publications, t-shirts, buttons, printed and electronic materials.
For all further questions and inquiries, please contact the Department of Cultural & Historic Affairs at 973-706-6640 or kellyr@PassaicCountyNJ.org